By | July 16, 2022

Ricky Martin is denying bombshell allegations of domestic violence reportedly made by his nephew, 21.

It was reported just two weeks ago that the judge of Puerto Rico has issued a “domestic violence-related” restraining order against the Latin pop star.

The name of the alleged victim has not been disclosed previously. According the Spanish magazine Marca, Martin’s brother, Eric Martin, claimed that the victim was 21-year-old Dennis Yadiel Sanchez — the nephew of the singer.

The laws of Puerto Rico for “incest charges,” the sentence Martin 50, who is 50, could be facing is five decades of prison time if these shocking allegations are true. The newspaper reported that the complaint was filed anonymously under Law 54, known as the Domestic Abuse Prevention and Intervention Act.

El Vocero, a Puerto Rico newspaper, reported that the order states thatMartin as well as the individual who submitted the complaint were together over seven months. The victim claimed Martin was not able to handle the break-up well and visited the residence of the petitioner more than three times as per the article.

When contacted by The Post on Friday, Martin’s lawyer Marty Singer said, “Unfortunately the person who made this claim is suffering from severe mental health problems. Ricky Martin has, of course, never had a chance to beor ever be involved in any romantic or sexual affair or relationship with his niece.”

The victim is believed to be Martin’s niece, 21 years old. The attorney for the pop star Marty Singer told The Post on Fridaythat “The theory is not only false, but it’s also infuriating. We’re all hoping that this man receives the help that he desperately needs. Most importantly we hope to see this incredibly saga being thrown out when the judge has time to examine the facts.”
Getty Images for amfAR

Singer added, “The idea is not only false, but also infuriating. We hope this man receives the assistance that he urgently requires. However, more importantly we are looking forward to this incredibly saga being thrown out when the judge has the chance to review the evidence.”

This month Martin received a hefty slapwith the $3 million suit from his former manager, Rebecca Drucker, for unpaid commissions. The legal documents point at Drucker “protecting” the “Livin’ La Vida Loca” singer from the risk of a “potentially career-ending allegation.”

A representative of Martin said to The Postat the time, “The allegations against Ricky Martin which led to the protection order are totally fake and untrue. We are confident that when the real facts are revealed in this case, the customer Ricky Martin will be fully and completely acquitted.”

The Post has also reached out to Eric’s body-building rival brother Eric to ask for his opinion on the debate.

In the meantime, “the petitioner fears for his safety,” El Vocero quoted the protection order in its statement. The order is said to prohibit singers like the “Livin’ la Vida Loca” singer from communicating anyone who filed the petition.

Martin The singer, who debuted an EP of six songs entitled “Play,” on Wednesday and denied the allegations in an tweet three days after the release of “Play writing: “The protection order entered against me is based upon entirely false accusations, and I will answer the court process with the facts and the respect that I am known for..

“Because it’s an ongoing legal issue I am not able to provide specific declarations at the moment. I am thankful for the many messages of support, and I accept these messages from my entire heart.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.