Odds of Warriors vs. Eltics, prediction: 2022 NBA Finals picks. Game 2 best odds from an expert on 38-16 run
Zack Cimini, SportsLine’s NBA Finals Picks 2022 has been revealed by SportsLine. He picked Game 2 of the Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors.
When they play the Golden State Warriors on Sunday night, the Boston Celtics will be able to take control of the 2022 NBA Finals. Boston won Game 1 by a score of 120 to 108 in the most competitive fourth quarter in NBA history. Al Horford , a veteran scored 24 points for the Celtics. He also made six 3-pointers during the first NBA Finals of his career.
Tipoff will take place at 8 p.m. ET from San Francisco’s Chase Center. Caesars Sportsbook has listed the Warriors as 4.5-point favorites against the Celtics. The over-under is set at 214.5. Before you make any Celtics-vs. Warriors picks , you should read what Zack Cimini, SportsLine expert, has to say .
Cimini is a Las Vegas handicapper who doesn’t mind challenging conventional wisdom. He excels at multiple sports. Cimini has a record of 22-11 over the last 33 NBA picks. He returns almost $800 to $100 players. His last 55 against the spread picks involving Celtics have seen him go 38-16-1, returning close to $1,800 to $100 players.
Cimini now has his sights set on Celtics Vs. Warriors and has just entered his picks as well as his NBA playoff predictions. To view his picks , you can go to SportsLine. Below are some NBA odds, and betting lines for Warriors against Celtics.
- Celtics vs. Warriors spread: Golden State -4.5
- Over-under: 214.5 Points Celtics vs.
- Celtics vs. Warriors money line: Boston +170, Golden State -200
- Tickets for Celtics vs. Warriors: Check out tickets at StubHub
- BOS: In their 11 last road games, the Celtics have been 9-1-1 against the spread (ATS)
- GS: Warriors are 5-1 against the spread in their six last games after a straight-up loss.After outscoring Golden State 40-16, Boston is riding a wave of momentum. They drilled nine 3-pointers in that final frame. Bettors have the opportunity to make even more money with the Celtics in Game 2. The spread has moved from -3.5 and -4.5 to -4.5. Boston has covered the spread in 13 out of 14 road games and is now the first team to defeat the Warriors at home during 2022 NBA playoffs.
- Despite a poor performance by their star, the Celtics pulled off the upset. This bodes well for their chances of adding another win on Sunday. Jayson Tatum Only 3 of 17 players reached the floor. Steph Curry The Warriors finished the game with 34 points. In the six previous meetings between these two teams, Boston has covered the spread at an average of 5-0-1.
The Warriors are able to cover
Curry, a two-time MVP, is an elite sharpshooter who can shoot from all angles of the floor. He has great range and can set fire to anything in a flash. Eight-time All-Star Curry has the ability to blow away anyone who is against him, and that was evident in Game 1. Curry scored 21 points and was 6-for-7 at three from the foul line in the first quarter. Curry finished the matchup with 34 points and five rebounds as well as five assists.Guard Klay Thompson Another perimeter shooter who is a knockdown. Thompson knows the pressure of playing in big-time games. Five-time All-Star Thompson can heat up quickly and Golden State will need his performance in Game 2. Thompson is a natural shooter with excellent defensive instincts. In Game 1, he scored 15 points and was 3-for-7 from the deep.
How to make picks for Warriors vs. Celtics
Cimini is focusing on Game 2 of the NBA Finals 2022. However, he says that a critical X factor makes one side of this spread a must back. SportsLine is only sharing the facts. .
Who will win the Celtics vs. Warriors game? Which side of the spread should you back? Go to SportsLine to find out which side you should be on for the Warriors vs. Celtics spread. This is all from the expert who has beaten his NBA picks.