By | July 24, 2022
Live Talks about Transfers Chelsea agree personal terms with Jules Kounde as Sevilla deny Barcelona reports.

The transfer window for summer is now open There’s plenty of chatter about who’s going which way. Transfer Talk will bring you the latest news on gossip, news and happenings and obviously, deals that have been completed!

TOP NEWS: Jules Kounde is still in the process of moving to Chelsea despite reports of Barcelona getting involved in the transfer

Recently, reports in Spain have suggested the possibility that Jules Koundehas rejected the offer of a five-year contract for five years with Chelsea for the reason that he would rather be patient for a move to Barcelona. The report says that Marca claims the following: Sevilla are stated that they haven’t been offered a contract for the 23-year-oldand are still waiting being approached by Catalan team.

While Xavi Hernandez holds the position of centre-back with a high regard however, his LaLiga team are said to be afflicted because of the transfer cost and are unable to keep up with the Blues.

A last-minute deal is likely, given that this France forward has reached an arrangement on a contract with his Premier League side in a deal estimated as worth PS51m with PS4m as add-ons according to The Sun.

The move to west London could create Kounde Thomas Tuchel’s third big move this season, following on from the signings from Kalidou Koulibaly as well as Raheem Sterling.

Paper Gossip

— Manchester United are set to make an offer to Inter Milan’s Denzel Dumfries after they have sold Aaron Wan Bissaka, as per Gazetta di Sport. The 26-year old joined in the Nerazzurri in the summer of last year and has three more years left under his current contract. It is reported that the Serie A side included the defensive player in talks with Chelsea in exchange for Romelu Lukaku however, the Blues did not want the wing-back in the agreement. They Red Devils reportedly look to finance the purchase for this Netherlands footballer by selling the Aaron Wan-Bissaka. While Roma may be believed to be keen on the 24 year-old defender they have yet to make an offer in writing, and Crystal Palace also considering a move for this England national.

The report says that Atletico Madrid have increased their search for Cristiano Ronaldo, putting Griezmann on their move list, according to The Times. Los Rojiblancos are planning to finance a move for the 37-year old striker from Manchester United by offering Griezmann to prospective suitors with the hope of taking the 31-year-old’s hefty salary from their salary. Griezmann is reportedly interested in a move to the Wanda Metropolitano. Portugal striker is believed to be interested in moving to Wanda Metropolitano, which would offer Champions League football next season despite playing nine seasons playing for their rivals, Real Madrid.

– Juventus are planning to let go of Adrien Rabiot in the summer, and could result in the possibility of a swap deal with PSG to acquire Leandro Peredes according to Tuttosport. It is reported that the Bianconeri will asking for a transfer fee ranging from PS12.7m and PS17m for the 27-year-old who is among the team’s top earners. He is a midfielder who only has one year remaining under his current contract is expected to make an transfer to France and Lyon being the most likely source of the way in. However there is a chance that this France international could make a return to PSG following his departure via a no-cost transfer in the year 2019, when the Italian team seeks to buy Paredes as a player from Ligue 1 champions.

— Bayern Munich have secured a PS24.3m deal for Rennes the teen striker Mathys Tel for five-year deal, according to Sky Sports Germany. The Bundesliga champions were offered three times but rejected by the 17-year-old before reaching an agreement in a partnership with their Ligue 1 side. The France U17 player is scheduled to undergo a medical examination within the next few days and is expected to be joining the German team for their preseason tour through The United States.

– Nice have contacted Leicester to discuss Kasper Schmeichel, after they failed to sign Yann Sommer, as per L’Equipe. The goalkeeper, who is 35 years old, is interested in a move but only if he is able to leave the Foxes without a fight following 11 years. He is Denmark player is left with just one year on his contract, and his Ligue 1 side looks to replace Walter Benitez after his transfer for free for PSV Eindhoven.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.